Friday, April 15, 2005

Arrghh.. green blob!!

K was playing this game on internet yesterday, and I just wanted to try it for a second. Now I can't get by level 12 and it is killing me. I sat up late and played - and now, this morning, I have started again. Arghh!! Just let me get by level twelve so that I can start living again.

Maybe there are some rules in Korean (?) that I don't understand? I have figured out that it starts when I hit the short pink word, and then I just start shooting - trying to avoid the little bomb that makes the GREEN BLOB multiply.

I should have been cleaning the house today - but I just seem to put it up for as long as I can. It is so boring. I should hire a maid! Not that I am untidy of me. I like to have things looking in order - but this little dust layer that pops up as soon as I turn my back. Where is it coming from? I guess I shall just have to live with it - and I am!

No comments: