Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Off To Work

I am going to Oslo tonight to start work tomorrow morning.

I have been unlucky with my scheduling “lotto” bids this time. Five one day slings out of Oslo. This means 5 nights at Oslo hotels for me.

Tomorrow morning I’m flying to London and back – spending 2h 40m at Oslo Airport - and then a roundtrip to Stockholm. A total work day of 13hours and 10minutes – not counting any delays. And then four more days…

Luckily I have 32 days off when I finish on Sunday afternoon. :-) Hurray!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful 32 days off, Roger. K is so cute, and your lives seem so interesting. With all that snow, how do you enter your vacation home--through the roof? If you had allowed your beard to grow any longer, there probably would have been reports of "bigfoot" sightings up in that region of Norway!! ;-) Seriously, the beard looked nice, and you have a very nice blog. Thanks for the interesting reading!