Friday, March 30, 2007

Short update

I have been at home for a few days.

K had her 11th birthdayparty on Monday. I got her a Wii this year after having read Simone’s recommendations. I have been testing it out playing Zelda the last mornings while K has been off to school.

Today I have been on the net all morning. Talking to friends, reading up on blogs and reading other newschannels.

I wish I could find a new favourite newspage. I have a whole bunch of them in my favourites, but I am getting tired of their never changing layouts. Give me something new! With real news! Not Anna Nicole and who slept with Paris last Tuesday!

Oh, and the weather is good! Snow all gone! Hurray!

2 comments:

Simone said...

Wii tennis on the sports pack is the best! Really gets you moving. Glad you enjoy it.

David loves huffingtonpost.com, but I believe it's more American related updates.

Unknown said...

Hei Roger,
Happy Birthday to K!

The weather these past few days had been really nice! Let us hope for more :)