Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I’m back again!

Summer has passed and the fall has arrived. It has been a hectic but nice summer. K has started a new school and I have discovered the beauty of only having a 9 minute drive to work instead of a 1200 km commute.

I have had some weeks off from work which also has been nice. The working environment has - to put it nicely – not been the best there the last year. Constant conflicts between the pilot union and the (mis)management have stirred up of most of us pilots and we are becoming pretty desperate. There has to come some changes – and they better come soon!

The new nanny is also in house. Her name is Elin, a 20 year old Swedish girl. Very nice!

Simone and her husband David are currently traveling in Spain. I hope you two enjoy your vacation!

1 comment:

Simone said...

thank you Roger. I am glad you are back, missed you! glad you and K are settled in.