Thursday, December 09, 2004

Flight Training



Twice a year we have to complete and pass a simulator training program. I was scheduled for this last weekend in Stockholm. This semesters scenario was a bomb threat with proximity aircraft, decompression, loss of all generators, emergency descend and landing at an enroute airport. We also trained the usual engine failures, fires, windshears and other items. All of which hopefully never will be experienced in real life.

I was also scheduled for my ground training two days later, so I stayed in Stockholm for the day in between. There I went to a movie, and looked for some Christmas gifts. Did not find much in the city, but the money "got legs to run on" when I visited the duty free on my way back to Norway.

4 comments:

Joy to the WORD said...

Nice blog

Kurt said...

I like the photos on your blog.

Kurt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kurt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.