Monday, September 13, 2004

The First One

Hi Everybody,

This is my first one!

The first one - and not quite knowing where to start...
Luckily, I have always been a keen reader so I guess I will figure this one out as well :-)
As the observant reader you are, you have probably noticed that I am not of English nor American heritage - so my written English is, well - probably not the best there is.

My native language is Norwegian, which again is close to Swedish and Danish. I command some German as well in addition to this English attempt.

So what is it all about?
I guess i should write down some serious deep slogan here, but I think I shall just leave it open for now. Then it can only go one way - up.

I hope to be able to put down some of my thoughts and experiences as the days go by. If there is anyone out there who feels like sending me a line - please do so. I am quite friendly....

Here I go - the first one is being sent.

No comments: